Simply put, an annual gift is a sustaining gift made every year. Gifts to the Foundation may be unrestricted, meaning the funds are used where the need is greatest, or they may be restricted by the donor by department to provide the greatest impact at TGMC. The restricted gift follows the Foundation’s belief that the donor is capable and able to decide which area of healthcare his or her donation would be most effective. Regardless of where funds are utilized, donors will be informed of how their contribution benefited TGMC and the citizenry of this area.
Annual gifts to The Foundation may support the purchase of new equipment used in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The rapid changes in technology require healthcare professionals to constantly upgrade equipment and facilities to be able to provide the very best in healthcare services. Contributions may also be used to help advanced training for clinical staff so patients may benefit from the most current medical expertise.
- Sustaining Member Club: (those donors giving a minimum of $1,000 per year): Club members will be listed on all promotional materials and would be eligible to make a three, four or five year financial commitment to be placed on the Donor Wall. Receptions will be held at least twice a year for Club members acknowledging their contributions. Club members will receive advance notice of any events sponsored by the Foundation.
- Bayou Club: Bayou Club (those donors giving between $250 and $500 per year): Club members will be listed on most promotional materials. Receptions will be held at least once a year for Club members acknowledging their contributions. Club members will receive advance notice of any events sponsored by the Foundation.
- Respond to the annual letter campaign and make a one-time contribution via email or postal service.
For any of the above methods of giving, you have several options:
- You can mail in your donation accompanied by a CARE Club form. (Click here to download, or call us at (985) 873-6403 and we will mail you one.)
- You can donate online by clicking here.
- You can call us at (985) 873-4603 and a member of the Foundation staff will happily provide assistance with your donation.